cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find an account manager

Please help, I am a Chinese seller, there is no way to list products after certification, and there is no account manager, how should I deal with this situation?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You can find many answers to your questions by clicking Help & Contact at the top of any page on eBay. Just type in what you want an answer to in the search area. 
For now here is a link to get you started. All About Listings there are many links within that link to help.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

You didn't provide a lot of detail as to what specifically the problem is but as ebooksdiva suggested you can find a LOT of answers to your questions through the help & Contact field at the top of your page. For example if I click on Help & Contact and enter Certification I get links to a number of information sources. 

dbfolks166mt_0-1713238109083.png

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

eBay is a self service platform. Go ahead a read all the help pages you can find on Selling, Returns and the eBay Money Back Guarantee for Buyers to get started.

If you come back here with specific, detailed questions, members may be able to assist.

Posting ID
Message 5 of 6
latest reply