cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I steal pictures ??

Before you guys start fetching the pitch-forks and lighting the Tiki Torches ... I am not talking about stealing YOUR pictures.   I don't want them.   NObody takes better pix's than me.

I want to know how to steal my own pix.

I have been doing a test run on a competitor site, and I would like to use the pictures I already took (and am using on ebay) to populate the other site ... without me having to retake the pix's. 

So, how do I get my own pix off the platform?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Did you try right clicking on them ?    Some web pages have that blocked. Then you have to edit the page's HTML.     The burglar.......

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Generally on a Windows box, you would simply right-click on the image and select from the pop-up menu. One option would be "Save image as..." and you just give it a file name.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I’m not very computer savvy but I would just copy and paste.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

If you took the photos, don't you already have them stored on your device? 

Are you using desktop, tablet or phone? Maybe knowing that someone might be able to offer better advice. I only use desktop and camera so do not know how the other two are handled. 

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Well,s-l1600 - 2024-05-09T160532.478.jpg like this?

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I think some sites allow you to import the entire ebay listing, and you can always use a Third party cross lister like Vendoo or List Perfectly.

If for some reason you don't have your existing listings photos stored in your PC or Phone's Photo Gallery, you can do what I did. 

I went to your listing, and---at least on my version of the listing's photo gallery---clicked the double arrow icon in the upper right corner of your photo. This opens the photo on to its own page, and then I right click the image, and (I'm using Chrome) click "save image as" which will allow me to save the photo (and rename it if I wish) into my downloads file.

Easy peasy.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Right click on the photo.

"Save image as."

Save photo as whatever you want to call it.  

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Some sites will use FTP images where the images are actually stored elsewhere and the pictures are web links which are not .jpg You can use free software that will upload the web link and covert it to a .jpg or .png photo. Search WEBP to JPG converter.

As others have stated, start with right click on the photo to see what type you have. If it is a .jpg, your good to go. If you are unfamiliar with computers on how to do this, go to Utube for a tutorial and there are plenty of them to help.

-Good Luck

P.S. - When you upload pictures to Ebay you are given them some type of permission or ownership of those photos you upload. I am not sure what exactly how it breaks down or if you could possibly infringing on Ebay if they now own the photo. Not sure if they would even know or care but it is a interesting question.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

So, how do I get my own pix off the platform?

@chariot_badges 

Here ya go....right click, saved to a SD card, resized and tweaked a bit, saved as a jpg....

caddie.jpg

Message 10 of 10
latest reply