cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove Germany from shipping options

Does anybody know how to remove Germany from Ebay Global Shipping?

I like Germany, but the problem is their new "packaging act" makes it impossible for small sellers to ship to Germany.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: How do I remove Germany from shipping options

@magicwandprices wrote:

I like Germany, but the problem is their new "packaging act" makes it impossible for small sellers to ship to Germany.

Hey @magicwandprices! In order to add countries to your exclusion list for shipping you will want to go to your "manage shipping preferences" which can be found here. From there you would click on edit for "Exclude shipping locations" and on the next screen if you click on show all countries under Europe you can select Germany to be excluded. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@magicwandprices wrote:

Open you listing and go to the International Shipping section and under Exclude Shipping Locations select Edit.  Go thru the list until you find Germany and select it.

If you have a lot of listings you can use the Bulk Editing Tool and change them all at once instead of individually.

stephenmorgan_0-1660057028091.png

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thanks Devon and Stephen!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I have done this, and selected to apply to currently listings; however, Germany is still not being excluded from items unless I go into each & every listing.  Please advise.  Thank you!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

You don’t have any listings with shipping to Germany showing right now.  

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

There have been recent posts that small sellers (not using a business name) have had no problems shipping to Germany. The restrictions seem to apply only to 'commercial" shipments, not "personal".

Message 7 of 7
latest reply