cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I mass update inventory for thousands of products with excel file?

Mon-Friday the inventory for the products I have for sale changes based on sales from other competitors. I am in the process of launching roughly 20k parts for sale. I get daily inventory updates via an excel file. Is there a way to mass update my ebay inventory refrencing this excel file?

Thank you ,

Brenden Godwin

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@braapking wrote:

Mon-Friday the inventory for the products I have for sale changes based on sales from other competitors. I am in the process of launching roughly 20k parts for sale. I get daily inventory updates via an excel file. Is there a way to mass update my ebay inventory refrencing this excel file?

Thank you ,

Brenden Godwin

I don't think you can refer to an Excel file, but you could invest in auction software (like SixBit) where you can put items into folders to categorize, and update stuff in there with the option to "updating running listings". I use SixBit for mass updates, and I have about 12K in listings. I've had to change the verbage in my listings to deal with changes in my store and eBay policies, so I use SixBit to update many listings at once.

C.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Are you going to list them on this account?

Being a new seller, you won't be able to list near that number of listings starting out.

Have a great day.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@braapking 

I doubt eBay is going to let you list that many products at first as a new seller.  New sellers have limits both in inventory and income.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@braapking wrote:

Thank you ,

Brenden Godwin

Hi @braapking,

We have Seller Hub Reports. It can be used to revise listings in bulk through file uploads. When you revise listings with Seller Hub Reports, you generally need to identify listings by eBay item number. You can download a template:

1. Click "Uploads" on the left side of Seller Hub Reports.
2. Click "Get template."
3. Select "Listings" as template source.
4. Select "Edit price and quantity" as template type.
5. Click "Download."

Message 5 of 5
latest reply