cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I check from which states most of my customers originate from?

I'd like to know if there's a statistic on eBay that shows top 5 states my customers come from.

If this feature is not available on eBay, and only a 3rd party tool provides this kind of feature and it's allowed per the board rules to discuss-- please do share the information with me.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: How do I check from which states most of my customers originate from?

If you accept PayPal, you can download your transaction history for the period that interests you. Then use the sort function to sort by the column that specifies the state. A quick scroll will probably reveal your top sales destinations. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

You should be manually keeping a spreadsheet of your sales you can have a column to put buyer location in for each sale. Then manually work it out.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@matan36 wrote:

I'd like to know if there's a statistic on eBay that shows top 5 states my customers come from.

If this feature is not available on eBay, and only a 3rd party tool provides this kind of feature and it's allowed per the board rules to discuss-- please do share the information with me.

Hello,

I use eBay’s file exchange programme on a regular basis
For sold items ( see screen caps)

I download the results and copy/paste the data to excel spread sheet from there you can sort by name - user id - state etc.

Hope this helps.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@matan36 wrote:

Since ebay charges 10% FVF on shipping, I would assume the 5 states furthest away from you, in my case, I am in PA and most of my customers are from CA, WA, AZ, TX, FL.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I started using Pirateship for this reason. I know that 65% of my customers are in zone 8...
Message 6 of 6
latest reply