cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the landing page on My Ebay?

Im trying to change the landing page and the link beside it does not work. Its fixed on Purchase History. How annoying as a buyer/seller.  Please fix ebay! Thank you.

The My eBay landing page is set to Purchase History CHANGE  My eBay Landing Page
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

@suitesymphony wrote:
Im trying to change the landing page and the link beside it does not work. Its fixed on Purchase History. How annoying as a buyer/seller.  Please fix ebay! Thank you.

The My eBay landing page is set to Purchase History CHANGE  My eBay Landing Page

You have to go to the page you want to be the landing page instead of the page that is the existing landing page.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I got my link to work by first going to my All Selling page.

Then just follow the rest. (You noted the link at the top right in blue lettering states “My ebay landing page is set to Summary (Change)". Then click “Change” and follow prompt box.) Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

That's how it's supposed to work. However, when I click the blue CHANGE link it does nothing. Its not working. I'm also having a problem with rearranging the categories such as active selling, sold, unsold, saved drafts, etc. I change them using the up/down arrows and when I go out of the page they return to the previous state. They wont save.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Hi again, sorry i couldn’t help. You might try posting this on the Technical Issues board, link below. Good luck!

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/technicalissues-db

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

@suitesymphony wrote:
That's how it's supposed to work. However, when I click the blue CHANGE link it does nothing. Its not working. I'm also having a problem with rearranging the categories such as active selling, sold, unsold, saved drafts, etc. I change them using the up/down arrows and when I go out of the page they return to the previous state. They wont save.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache? Or have you attempted to repeat the procedure on another browser or another computer/device altogether?

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Yep cleared browser, rebooted, etc. And I tried change it using my desktop and phone. Wont work. Guess I'll post in Technical Issue.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Experiencing the same problem.  I click change and nothing happens.  I try opening it in a new window and the url is dead.  Very frustrating

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I'm having the same issue as well -- my landing page changed from Seller Hub to Summary randomly (I hadn't tweaked anything recently), then when I select "change" to change my landing page, but nothing happens!  Smiley Frustrated

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Same here. I think its just a Ebay thing. You know, click here, click there and now click everywhere.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I'll share this thread with ebay support via email.  They should have a big IT department.  This shouldnt be hard to patch and its so annoying.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply