cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hmmmm, rubs chin - closing my store and all of a sudden stuff starts selling

Deadsville for weeks, and then suddenly three sales in one day, three more BINS "hit" but not paid yet (I allow that so purchasers can buy more than one item - all ship by weight) and another item with six bids. 

Hmmmmm.  I know the search is streaky but this is a bit of a coincidence.  None of the sales were promoted items btw.  

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Hmmmm, rubs chin - closing my store and all of a sudden stuff starts selling

This person has all the right to post on here. This seller purchased a store, pays fees, and most likely pays taxes. This seller has all the right to voice there concerns. You and no on else has the right to say what can be called to be removed unless they violate any rules. That is the job of the moderator.

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

Re: Hmmmm, rubs chin - closing my store and all of a sudden stuff starts selling

Sales come and go, nothing you can do about that. 

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

You sold approximately 16 items in April and this month is not over and already sold 19 ? Sales are dead?

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

I have over 60 items listed with e-bay and over the last week and a half nothing was sold! 

That is very few items - and you're doing really well with them.  It's not at all unusual to have drop-outs that long when you have so few items running, and niche items at that.  I go through the same thing.  Just trying to plot week to week will make you crazy - you need to take a longer view to really see patterns.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 19 of 19
latest reply