cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help listing Vans, Converse, with sizing labeled as “youth” and “junior”

Hi! I am trying to list 6 pr. of shoes that my son outgrew. Three pair of Adidas 5.5, 6, and 6.5. They aren’t labeled as “kid’s”or as “men’s.” They just have the size on the tag. However, one pair is a shell-toe Superstar Lego collab, and another pair is a Star Wars Jedi pair.  I also have one pair of Converse high-tops. They are labeled a 5 “Junior,” but are the same lengthwise as the Adidas size 5’s. They have a dinosaur print. The two pair of Van’s I want to list are basic colors, but are labeled sizes 4.5, and 6 “Junior.”

All of these shoes appear to correspond to men’s sizes of the same number. And I know they will fit more than just older kids. They can fit teens and some adults. But the patterns (Dino) and collabs (Lego) may appeal more to kids. Please help me figure out what category to put them in. They seem too big to put in the “kids shoes” category. I need help! I have one pair already listed in the kids section and it hasn’t gotten any views. That is my first ever listing. Please help!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0