cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HERE IS WHAT EBAY NEEDS TO DO FIX LIST OF ISSUES

LIST OF PROBLEMS WHAT EBAY NEEDS TO FIX 

1 : Many return reasons are remorse to return the item by buyer, there should be obligation for buyers to provide evidence with opening of return so case will be very clear , now buyer return by any reason without providing evidences for some reasons example item is not as describe/ item not match with pictures etc/ wrong item etc, only message communication is not enough to give resolution.
2 : ebay delivery promise is false and its only harming seller and buyers, even ebay is not involve in shipping process why ebay promise false with sellers and buyers??? ebay need to fix it
3 : some returning reasons are invalid, ebay should take out those return reasons from list, example" i order by mistake " ebay has no tap option like amazon than why this reason is there to return the item, ebay has three step buying process 1 : add to cart 2 : review 3 : place an order. so above reason is remorse.
4 : sellers are not doing business for charity to give free items to scammers, if there are checks for sellers than there should be checks on buyers, buyers are already protected by ebay and by paypal, the seller protection is only in words but actually there is no seller protection other than item not delivered case.
5 : buyer has be empowered so much on ebay and that is reason every day sellers are leaving and sales are dropping, because so many returns and scammers manage to keep the product and also the money.
6 : there should be some steps on copyrights, now any body copy any body pictures for listing and use it and if you even report ebay, they do not take action on it.
7 : so many ebay policies are not clear to understand, external policy is linked with internal policy, ebay promises to provide sellers protection but if you ask cs what kind of sellers protection can have than they said its internal policy they cannot tell how seller is protected, if sellers do not know how they are protected than what is meaning of policy???? 
8 : if you want to do some changes in bulk listing its not allow you to do changes in bulk more than 500 listing what if someone has thousands of items??? if i want select 200 listing in bulk there is no option ,only option for 500 listing or click on  by one like stone age.there should be at least 1000 listing selection in bulk, with selection of 100/200/300/400/500/600/700/800/900/1000 selections depend on selection.
9 : seller cannot secure money if buyer reach to paypal, what is solution for this?if buyer loose case on ebay and get money from paypal? than why seller should go to paypal when resolution is given on ebay? its mean ebay cannot protect sellers from loosing money?

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Sellers on this board and elsewhere have been complaining about all these things for days, weeks, months, and years.

eBay has not "fixed" any of these issue, and yet sellers continue to list billions of items here every year.

So from eBay's perspective, I doubt they feel terribly motivated to fix the things you think they "need" to.

Message 2 of 28
latest reply

seller yet continue to list items every years because they want this platform to better, and off course the problems must be bring on table that there should be some solution for that.i do not think they are motivated to fix the things they are motivated to catch the customers but there should be check and balance to make this ebay better.
Message 3 of 28
latest reply

eBay's bottom line is money and as long as sellers continue to list here - they will only make the changes that benefit them. Unless you had 75% of the sellers that list here stop listing - nothing will be done and mind you - new sellers are coming here to sell everyday.

My bottom line is money - as long as I can get some sales here - I'll sell here - when those dry up - I'm gone.

Message 4 of 28
latest reply

If you don't want any remorse return reasons,  then put no returns on your listings.  Then you will only have to deal with not as described reasons for your returns.

Message 5 of 28
latest reply

you mean if customer want to return the item than he will hae not as described reason which mean he can still return the product by this reason, and by this reason seller will pay return shipping cost ?
Message 6 of 28
latest reply

@fern*wood wrote:

If you don't want any remorse return reasons,  then put no returns on your listings.  Then you will only have to deal with not as described reasons for your returns.

But then the dropshipper wouldn't as high in best match placement. 

Message 7 of 28
latest reply

@uniwarehousewares wrote:
you mean if customer want to return the item than he will hae not as described reason which mean he can still return the product by this reason, and by this reason seller will pay return shipping cost ?

When seller's have a no return policy, it really isn't a no return policy.  ALL return policies for sellers on Ebay must meet or exceed the rules of the Money Back Guarantee. 

But what Fern is trying to explain is that when you have a No Return policy and IF your buyer files a Buyer's Remorse Claim, the seller can choose to deny the claim or they can choose to allow the buyer to return the item at the buyer's expense.  This is a choice for the seller to make.  

But if the buyer opens a SNAD, even sellers with a No Return policy will need to either take the return and refund or refund and allow the buyer to keep the item.  This is on all SNAD claims, even if they falsely filed it.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 8 of 28
latest reply

@jela5822 wrote:

@fern*wood wrote:

@jela5822 

What does this have to do with a dropshipper?

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 9 of 28
latest reply

@jela5822 wrote:

@fern*wood wrote:

Then the dropshipper wouldn't what so high?

Message 10 of 28
latest reply

I'm starting to think some posters are high when they post.

Message 11 of 28
latest reply

this encourages buyers (per Ebay's encouragement) to check off NAD as the reason for returning.
Message 12 of 28
latest reply

@ryanrobyn wrote:
this encourages buyers (per Ebay's encouragement) to check off NAD as the reason for returning.

I don't disagree, but the OP seemed overly concerned about what remorse reason was used when it doesn't matter.  That's why I offered a solution for those reasons.

Message 13 of 28
latest reply

@fern*wood wrote:

I'm starting to think some posters are high when they post.

I'm starting to think some posters socks are high when they post.

There.  fixed it.

Message 14 of 28
latest reply

its means no matter what seller offer returns or not , ball is in buyer pocket
Message 15 of 28
latest reply