An ebay measage I got:

any one with info on this??

limitless.jpg

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Getting paid to help: Be an eBay espert

I got it too and found the article that is provided above.  It is an interesting read, started in the UK.  Not sure if I'm going to reply or not.  I like to help, but the last thing I need is one more job!

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

I tried to apply top be an expert, but wouldnt go thru, was told to contact Limitless.. how/

Message 3 of 33
latest reply

I've been giving out help for free. 

Message 4 of 33
latest reply

thanks...

Interesting read...

Message 5 of 33
latest reply

Remember back in the early days when eBay would give credit or send you stuff for helping on the boards. I still have my red eBay beanie bear.

The Race is over
The Rats won.
Message 6 of 33
latest reply

I prefer giving out help for free.  😊

Message 7 of 33
latest reply

I got it too and found the article that is provided above.  It is an interesting read, started in the UK.  Not sure if I'm going to reply or not.  I like to help, but the last thing I need is one more job!

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 8 of 33
latest reply

This isn't new - something was going around about this ages ago but I have no idea what happened with it.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 9 of 33
latest reply

@the_fancy_fox wrote:

Remember back in the early days when eBay would give credit or send you stuff for helping on the boards. I still have my red eBay beanie bear.

Yes! Back when all the boards had their resident pink and if we were helpful on a board you might get a nice $10.00 on your account. Gifts as well. I still have my little rollup eBay calculator.

Message 10 of 33
latest reply

@the_fancy_fox wrote:

I still have a partially broken eBay pen and an eBay clock that never worked, they came in an eBay tote bag which will be a pristine collectible one day (99 cents with free shipping!).

I did get a quite nice fleece top about 15 years ago which I actually wear from time to time.

Typical eBay, they won't let you open an SNAD claim for stuff you get for free!

Message 11 of 33
latest reply

OMG...does  that bring back memories!

Some of the specific boards were more like a chat room!

And the yearly conferences...did any of you ever go? Do they still exist?

Message 12 of 33
latest reply

@the_fancy_fox wrote:

Ahh them good old days:

Way back when they started such: credits, and of course the ebay pen and a paper to put on the wall...

Good times....

Message 13 of 33
latest reply

@evry1nositswindy wrote:

Does sound to much like a job...

so accepted as solution...

I am sure some of what I post on these boards would not be what they want their....

Message 14 of 33
latest reply

I tried to sign up on my PC and I got an error. Looked for the app on my phone and there is no app. Dumb! 

I was a trading assistant for eBay back in the olden days. Taught many people to sell on eBay and got paid for doing it.

Message 15 of 33
latest reply