cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds on Hold with suspended account

My ebay account was suspended. Ebay did not give me a reason and there is no way for me to contest. I still have funds in my account that are not being paid about because my account is suspended. ebay customer service is just automatic responses and because there isn’t a listed reason, I’m not sure how i could reinstate my account. What can I do to get my funds?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

In the email you got from Ebay it said something towards the reason.  You may not agree with it, but there was at least a hint.  If you would copy the body of the email in here, we could likely help you better understand and then help you to better understand.

It is likely you have funds held because of recent transactions.  Until enough time passes from when a buyer can open a claim, they will hold your money just in case.  

I'm sorry this happened to you and I hope with additional info we can help you.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Trader's Joes tablets...probably did it. Is there a Trader's Joe in UK? I shop at one where I live all the time.

And if you haven't sold anything in 30 days your funds will be on hold for 30+ days.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Were you dropshipping from another retail site?

Have a great day.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@12345jamesstamps wrote:

Trader's Joes tablets...probably did it. Is there a Trader's Joe in UK? I shop at one where I live all the time.

And if you haven't sold anything in 30 days your funds will be on hold for 30+ days.

Skimming the Completed listings shows sales of Trader Joe's items whose location is shown as Washington, DC, but the OP is registered in the UK. Perhaps that might be the source of the problems...?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Yes.

We don't know of any listings that got knocked off as well.

Gee, I was just at Trader's Joes buying some wine.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

The feedback shows you sold beer. That could be the reason. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

You are in the UK but your items are shipping out of the District of Columbia. There should have been some verbiage in the suspension notification but if I had to guess I would say they suspect you are drop shipping. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply