cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun Making Jewelry and things to sell. and fixing auctions. chit chat

I tried posting in crafts but no one goes there. )  Any way. I have been crafting my head off. and I am proud at my fore thought....   I am going to get a LOT LOT of Disney pins to sell. so I have been compacting some of my auctions, IN ONE..that way it will free up room for more in our free auctions. ..

I talked to CS today. lady was nice. and I did find out something I didnt know. Did you know it shows as BAD if you don;t put the tracking number on the page FAST. I messed up when hubby broke down, I forgot to ask him for the paper to post that info ( it was shipped so I didn't worry) for 4 days, then put it on there. bam. you get a bad note or something. it take 3 months to get off. wow 100 % pos. yet a bad for not posting tracking fast. I didn;t know this.. sigh.. I posted more stuff so its getting a better treak. if only shoppers find it now..

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I enjoyed looking at your colorful things, very creative. Your listings and photos are also very nice. Just a head's up--Noticed on one of your listings there was text in the photo. There's been a change to that policy now, no text inside the photographic field except for watermarks. Here's the picture policy:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/picture.html

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@teddibubbles wrote:

Did you know it shows as BAD if you don;t put the tracking number on the page FAST. 

You seem an enterprising sort, given that you're doing all that crafting yourself, so I would think you'd find it easy to print your own shipping labels on-line through eBay/PayPal (especially as your items seem to be lightweight items that can go into padded envelopes and fit into the post office drop slot). That will get your tracking number uploaded as soon as you print the label. Once you get the hang of it (and again, it's not difficult; just get an inexpensive digital scale for accurate weight measurements), you'll never want to stand in line to pay retail at the counter again. Good luck...

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

thank you I will change them..

do you make things ?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

auctionpet
Guide
I hate to tell you this, but you need a licensing agreement with Disney to use any of their characters in items you make and sell for profit. Your in violation of their trademarks and copyrights, something Disney takes very seriously! Your not allowed to sell the items you've made without permission from Disney. Sorry.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

thank you. I don't have a printer. ....and we have issues with this AZ post office. only that 90 % of the out going mail disappeared.or was opened ..traced it to phoenix az... had big fight with post master general. proved our case . but they did nothing. so hubby now drives to the ca post office. and I dont care what I mail.. I laminate it with tape. none lost or opened. so he has to drive over anyway.. I will get a system some time. hey this was only one time of not getting it posted online fast. thank you.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

ok ty i will remove
Message 7 of 7
latest reply