cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fee For Changing Existing Listing Category With NO Upgrade

I am trying to change Fixed Price listings from collectible to book and I am being charged a $1.00. Why is this when I am NOT upgrading the listing and NOT adding another category to the listing?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Make sure the gallery plus option isn't checked. Collectibles has default gallery plus, while books does not. The box will still stay checked when you change categories.

e81353563072c7bcb080c43590e2bf8d

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Is there anyway I can change a category on a current auction? I just put my first item up for auction and it default put a category infor me but I would like to change it so I don't short myself on what it's worth. I also have 1 opening bid on it. Am I stuck? Please help. Thank you!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@shannafae1976 wrote:

Is there anyway I can change a category on a current auction? I just put my first item up for auction and it default put a category infor me but I would like to change it so I don't short myself on what it's worth. I also have 1 opening bid on it. Am I stuck? Please help. Thank you!

Once an Auction listing has bids very few things can be changed.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Once an item has bids you can't make most changes so mostly category will not change. I find that most people search by item name and not by category so you're probably just as good to sell it where it's listed....

Message 5 of 5
latest reply