cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: "We Looked Everywhere" - I can't get ANYTHING done

I am beyond frustrated. After finally getting my Above Standard seller level back, I can no longer list any new items. When I go through the listing page and get everything set up the way I want it to, I hit the List button and then eBay just freezes. When I load a new tab and open up eBay, I get this stupid "We looked everywhere" error. Sometimes it takes about 10 minutes or restarting my computer to be able to get back on my account anywhere.

Has anyone experienced this and know what's going on? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Error: "We Looked Everywhere" - I can't get ANYTHING done

How long has it been since you cleared internet history, cookies and cache? 
Are you using a bookmark to get into eBay? It may be corrupt. Try typing in the URL instead see if that corrects the issue.  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Were you back to Above Standard on the April 20th seller eval?

If you were, it doesn't become effective until May 1st.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Are you sure about that? I also just got my Above Standard level back on the 20th and now when I check my status, it says Above Standard. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@mormardra wrote:

Are you sure about that? I also just got my Above Standard level back on the 20th and now when I check my status, it says Above Standard. 

Well there is another change they snuck in on me.  You are right, sometimes the eval on the 20th of a month is immediate.  The policy is not clear on when they do this and when they don't.  🙄

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/selling-policies/seller-standards-policy?id=4347

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 5 of 5
latest reply