cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email from Ebay asking about International Opt Out Survey...

I see another user asked this question, but there was no way to respond to them. I too got an Email from Ebay(but not in my Ebay messages) asking me to take a survey about why I opted out of International Shipping. They are offering a $25 gift card for completing the survey. I hovered my mouse above the email address and Ebays legit phone number pops up. Haven't clicked on it. Has anyone clicked on the link? 

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Email from Ebay asking about International Opt Out Survey...

@skate_man1000 wrote:

I see another user asked this question, but there was no way to respond to them. I too got an Email from Ebay(but not in my Ebay messages) asking me to take a survey about why I opted out of International Shipping. They are offering a $25 gift card for completing the survey. I hovered my mouse above the email address and Ebays legit phone number pops up. Haven't clicked on it. Has anyone clicked on the link? 

Hey @skate_man1000! I just wanted to reach out and share some clarification on the survey. 

This is an authentic eBay survey, administered by a third party, sent to a specific set of sellers related to eBay International Shipping. The survey process begins with 2-3 initial screening questions to identify sellers with very specific international shipping experiences. Only those sellers identified through these screening questions will be asked the full set of survey questions. The $25 gift card is offered as a token of appreciation to those sellers who go on to complete the comprehensive survey.

Devon,
eBay
Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Thank you for the response. So only certain people will get the gift card? Meaning if "Only those sellers identified through these screening questions will be asked the full set of survey questions." doesn't apply to my account, I just wasted my time?  

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Did you answer the full set of survey questions? If so, you should receive the gift card. If they just asked a few questions then I would guess that you didn't qualify.

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

I didn't click on the link. 

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

I got my $25 today. Thank you eBay! Always happy to help.

Message 20 of 20
latest reply