cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay will no longer sell bayonets on Ebay!

RED ALERT!!!!

I called twice about all of a sudden I can not list bayonets on Ebay although I sold them for twenty years on Ebay. The first time I called they said they would call me back and never did. The secound time I called, the next day. I was told to never list bayonets agaon on Ebay again and they hung up on me. They said it will take time to kick every one else off!  Well after 20 years I guess I'm done on Ebay 100% feed back! They say they are kicking every bayonet off Ebay because they are not allowed period! 

Message 1 of 64
latest reply
63 REPLIES 63

Re: Ebay will no longer sell bayonets on Ebay!

I don't know? But if I put bayonet on a listing it will not list and I get a notice not to try and list it again!

Message 61 of 64
latest reply

You're putting your account at risk.

You were told bayonets aren't allowed on eBay.

You're still selling bayonets on eBay.

One of your titles includes the wording:

Alert! eBay is banning all bayonets.

Seems to be an unwise strategy if you want to keep selling on eBay.

Message 62 of 64
latest reply

@ka-fishnfarm wrote:

I don't know? But if I put bayonet on a listing it will not list and I get a notice not to try and list it again!

So you admit you don't know what "woke" means.  Thanks for being honest about that.  It takes real humility to admit mistakes, and humility is a much more legitimate sign of strength than anger.  

Message 63 of 64
latest reply

Some folks like to use buzz words (usually politically charged) about anything they don't like with no idea whatsoever of what the words actually mean.    I compare it to using cuss words when you have nothing intelligent to say.  (Yes, I'm guilty of that one).

Message 64 of 64
latest reply