cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay restricts my account because of the Poor Service Metrics

Hello Everyone

Ebay restricted my account permanly because the "Item not received" requests are above of   0.36%

There is anyone who fascinated this issue and get his account back? if the answer is yes, then how did that?

thanks in advance

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

You are in Greece and from your sold items it appears you may have been drop shipping which often increased the possibility of an INR since you are depending on the supplier source to ship the item. How did you handle the INR's? Did you respond to the case and provide the tracking information? Did you refund the buyer or did eBay have to step in? 

EBay evaluates you performance metrics on a monthly basis. Following are a couple of links on improving your metrics and appealing issues. 

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/selling-policies/seller-standards-policy?id=4347 

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling/seller-performance-overview?id=4080 

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling/monitoring-improving-seller-performance?id=4785 

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Hi there,

I've noticed this response before; it seems like a standard message. Just to clarify, Greeks typically don't employ dropshipping methods. While my performance is satisfactory, the service metrics are poor.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Sorry, if it's permanently suspended, not much you can do.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

@glamyo-47 

You might want to review the feedback policy in the event ebay ever allows you to sell again. There are certain feedbacks you can't leave for buyers. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Hi there,

I've noticed this response before; it seems like a standard message. Just to clarify, Greeks typically don't employ dropshipping methods. While my performance is satisfactory, the service metrics are poor.

You didn't provide a lot of detail on the specifics of the performance metric so I made some assumptions. No idea how your INR metric got to be what it is since nobody here can see those details. Feedback in reality means nothing when it comes to eBay seller performance evaluation. 

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

@glamyo-47 

There is likely nothing you can do about it.  Back in July of last year Ebay significantly changed the requirements on international sellers in many countries for INRs and shipping.  It is pretty strict.

https://export.ebay.com/en/regulations/ebay-policies/shipping-performance-policy-item-not-received-r...

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

As a novice seller, I don't seem to be qualified to answer this question, but after I just registered my account, I have been restricted twice. What I do is to tell the ebay customer service staff the fact, wait patiently for their reply, and upload the required information according to their requirements. They are very enthusiastic and professional, and will solve the problem smoothly according to their requirements. Good luck, my friend.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

@glamyo-47 

Sorry for your situation. You have several complaints of non receipt from your customers in your FB.  eBay doesn't like this type of selling behavior.  No one here can help you restore your account.  

Best of luck with future opportunities

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Really now? There isn't a Facebook Account. 

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

It seems odd that you are permanently suspended.  It sounds like there is possibly more to the story.  How long has your performance matrix been out of line?  Ebay is usally pretty good about working with customers so I have a sneaking suspician there is something missing in this story.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

@wowgrocerystore wrote:

As a novice seller, I don't seem to be qualified to answer this question, but after I just registered my account, I have been restricted twice. What I do is to tell the ebay customer service staff the fact, wait patiently for their reply, and upload the required information according to their requirements. They are very enthusiastic and professional, and will solve the problem smoothly according to their requirements. Good luck, my friend.

@wowgrocerystore 

It would appear you had a completely different problem than the OP has.  From what you shared, it was some information you were missing, once you got the correct info to them your situation resolved.  This is not the issue the OP is having.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

@sugary_moon wrote:

Really now? There isn't a Facebook Account. 

FB in this case = feedback not Facebook.

@sugary_moon 

Message 14 of 14
latest reply