cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay not releasing payouts $$ stuck in processing

At my wits end with ebay and their B$ so called customer service. Over a month ago a red warning banner appeared informing me that I need to update account details ie. photo of drivers licence etc. or payouts would be put on hold after Oct 18. 

Being proactive I provided all the required info yet they still managed to bungle it up. Finally got confirmation all  the account details are verified (red banner went away) just before the deadline but the next scheduled payout for Oct 25 was missed.

Currently have thousands of dollars tied up in "processing" with no sceduled payout dates. I've called ebay 15 times, I've been counting and they're all over the map with excuses. Latest being a service ticket has been opened to their 'highest level of IT" on Oct 30 and would be resolved in 24 to 48 hours. 

That time frame has now come and passed so I called back and spoke with a "manager". Now told to be patient while the IT department works on it with no definite time frame for the next payout. 

This is truly a nightmare wondering if anyone has advice on how to proceed?  ebay social media/phone reps have been nothing short of useless to this point.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Did you try contacting Ebay via Facebook?  Their staff there is smart and speak English fluently.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yes I contacted them via Facebook. They informed me that it needs to be phoned in because its a managed payments issue that they do not have authority over, so they say.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi mate, 

i have the same problem as you do. Did they eventually solve the problem for you ? 
i been calling the customer service more than 20times. They replied me same excuses as you wrote.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply