cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay instant delivery

Hello, dear friends. I want to know that, i want to sell in ebay digital codes. (Playstation gift cards.)
1. After order which way i must send to buyer? via mail or via ebay messages?

2. After which time i will get money to my card?

3. How can i show delivery information on ebay order?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Ebay instant delivery

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/digitally-delivered-goods-policy?id=4...

If you have never owned a dachshund, no explanation is possible.
If you have owned a dachshund, no explanation is necessary.
(with apologies to St. Thomas Aquinas)
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Ebay instant delivery

lot of sellers get the same idea but the problem is those categories are full of scams an so forth

I am not really sure there are categories for digital goods but its just like selling high grade video cards

things that get delivered over the internet are a big problems for ebay and its tightly regulated

engaging in sales with this sort of thing can really backfire on your account

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Ebay instant delivery

"Buyers must have decent feedback scores, otherwise the transaction would be cancelled and refunded"

Just based on this statement in your description I doubt you will be around on ebay for long.

What do you consider a 'decent' feedback score?  Someone with 100% but only a (3) or someone with 99.3% with a (499) feedback score?

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Ebay instant delivery

@javadzadeh 

You have to be approved to sell digital items.

You also have to own the item and have the rights to sell them.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Ebay instant delivery

I'd kick this idea to the curb...stick to what you have listed. I won't work well for you. 

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Ebay instant delivery

Ebay has to approve of sellers for digital items.  The approval is based on having a pre-existing successful business elsewhere with a track record and the ability to prove the items were obtained legally.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Ebay instant delivery

Why? if i am true seller, delivery on time  and etc. 

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Ebay instant delivery

Being a good seller is not the only qualification. PLEASE read the link @friskya provided in message 2.

Do you realize it doesn't say this but there is no protection for sellers when you list an item you're emailing a code to the buyer. They can use it and turn right around and claim the code didn't  work and you'd be forced to refund. 

New sellers listing gift cards  are theft magnets! 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Ebay instant delivery

Anonymous
Not applicable

You cannot sell mass copied, pirated, digital products.

Highly illegal everywhere, and one of the quickest ways to get kicked off of eBay.

If you didn't make, write, or author the original digital product or didn't buy the rights or own the rights to the digital product, it is not yours to sell or make profit from.

People get sued and locked up for this stuff.....it's very serious.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Ebay instant delivery

Read what these other sellers are posting...they know what they're talking about.  It's a bad idea...it has nothing to do with your reputation as a seller...smarten up. 

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Ebay instant delivery

It does not appear you have been selling on eBay all that long based on your profile.  There is a lot to learn as a seller but others have already given you some excellent advice about this idea, I would listen to them. You are also selling out of Azerbaijan which was part of the FSU and along with China inherently known for counterfeiting items. 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply