cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Watch Lists are down

I am a volume buyer on eBay. Every morning I check my Watch List to see what I’ll be bidding on that day. Watch List is down according to the page Ebay displays when I try to access it. It’s been down since at least midnight PST. Poor sellers. Won’t be bidding on their stuff today. 

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Ebay Watch Lists are down

My Watch list is working just fine. I have seen two other reports today about server problems. I suspect that it's a localized issue.

Message 2 of 25
latest reply

Now this makes sense, I have over 60 people watching over $600 worth of games, and nothing on that watch list has sold in 2 days.

When I look at my own watch list everything is there. But given your statement its likely others are having the same problem.

There's other glitches going on right now too, including the fact I can no longer leave buyers feedback from the order page. Ebay instructed me to go to site map, communications, and select to leave feedback from there; that's the only way I can do it.

Message 4 of 25
latest reply

Actually, doesn't look to be server or regional-based.  I just checked on my PC desktop and Watch Lists are working fine, but when I try to access them on my Ipad via Safari, I get an error message.  So, looks device-based. 

Message 5 of 25
latest reply

There may be some issues in the Denver area according to down detector - but there are very few issues nation wide.

To the other poster - Watchers are often times other sellers waiting to see if your item sells for what you have it listed for so that they know what price to put on their similar items they may be listing. 

Message 6 of 25
latest reply

Yes there are many that are having this issue .
If you change browsers the watch list will show .
I can't see mine on Android but I can on Chrome.
Message 7 of 25
latest reply

I am having same problem, no watch list available.

I am also getting US eBay coming up not UK eBay , very odd !

Message 8 of 25
latest reply

You might check your recently viewed. Click on My ebay and choose that from the list. Some items might still be in there.
Message 9 of 25
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, I cant see my watch list, I can see my summary, but it switches from UK to Com, so see dollar signs instead.  I am on a samsung tablet, I tried it on my hubbys ipad the problem persists.  My son logged onto my account, he works about 70 miles away, on his PC, he had no issues, it worked normal for him.

Message 10 of 25
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, i can see recently viewed items, but it switches to ebay.com so i then see dollars.  It's so annoying, I have missed items that i wanted to bid on, they've now ended.

Message 11 of 25
latest reply

I understand you would rather see it in pounds as opposed to dollars.

But you can do a quick search, how many pounds is x dollars? or just go to a currency conversion site, either will give you the answer.

I know this is a bit more time, and can be aggravating, just a work around if you care to use it.

I do that when measurements are in cm as opposed to inches, too.

Message 12 of 25
latest reply

Thanks for the tip. I got in my watch list that way finally! eBay still needs to fix instead of telling me nothing is wrong every time I call.

Message 13 of 25
latest reply

I feel badly that you missed out on things you wanted to bid on because of this.

I hope you find them again really soon.  Maybe they will be in better condition, or at better prices.  

Good Luck!

Message 14 of 25
latest reply

Contacted ebay and they confirmed it is a known “bug” the are aware of and working on. When I asked for eta on expected fix, she stated “in February”......

Message 15 of 25
latest reply