cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Account restricted

eBay regularly evaluates the accounts of eBay seller. In relation to your account, we have noticed that your account performance and activities may cause a risk to eBay community. To protect the eBay community, we have applied the following restrictions to your eBay account in accordance with the eBay user agreement and eBay policies:
(a) Your selling privileges are restricted. Consequently, you will neither be able to create new listings nor revise your existing listings on any eBay site; and (b) Your payments have been placed on hold.
Restriction reason: High risk selling.

How to reactivate my ebay account ?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Ebay Account restricted

If you received an email with that information, any chance or actions you can take will be detailed in that email.

From what you posted, I would guess that you cannot reactivate that account.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Sounds like you'll need to find another place to sell.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Giving misleading information on your listing, such as, item location compared to actual item shipping location is not allowed.

You had items listed as being in Pakistan BUT your shipping method shows your were going to use USPS (which is for USA location shipping).

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

This is not out of the norm, you were drop shipping items which is not allowed on eBay. This happens to a lot of drop shippers with some it takes longer for it to happen. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I did not do dropshipping, I have own products in USA warehouse.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

how to contact with ebay team for support ?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

location.jpg

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@rapid_collection 

Yes, we know.  All drop shippers own warehouses in the US and are based in Pakistan.  You need to contact ebay customer service.  No one here can help you:

https://www.ebay.com/help/home

Good luck to you

Message 9 of 9
latest reply