cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBay account suspended with funds on hold HELP

Hi I got my account suspended today for not being able to provide receipts of purchase for my items. I have a lump sum of money sitting on my available funds but am restricted, could someone please tell me how I can get my money. Thank you.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Without receipts for all those new items you sold, you will not get paid. Were you drop shipping? Ebay should eventually release your funds to your states unclaimed property division, but that may take a year or two.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

If you can't provide the requested receipts, eBay will hold the money for 180 days. Then release it to your state's Unclaimed Funds Division for you to claim it then. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Even if I have my bank account linked in 180 days they wouldn’t just send there?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@hypewearandcollectibles wrote:

Hi I got my account suspended today for not being able to provide receipts of purchase for my items. I have a lump sum of money sitting on my available funds but am restricted, could someone please tell me how I can get my money. Thank you.

As Ebay is asking: show your receipts. That will eventually unlock your money. You have sold a bazillion very sought after Stanley drinking cups among other things and Ebay just wants to know that they came from a legitimate source and are not simply imported counterfeits (which seems to have been the problem with some shoes according to the Neg you received in the recent past). Is there a problem in providing receipts?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

No, not since your account is suspended.

Have a great day.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I bought all the stuff from someone local in my city and was just cashapping him that’s why I can’t provide receipts. Also I over sold the item and have to cancel a good amount of orders. This is why I’m saying I’m definitely going to get suspended. This is why I’m trying to see how i can get payed because i have like 25-30 orders in transit to buyer currently that I shipped out. I called support and they said after 180 days it will be sent to my bank account on file… but have read many other things online. Thanks for any help.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply