cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does "SELL ONE LIKE THIS" automatically fill in NEW and Free Shipping?

I wonder if the SELL ONE LIKE THIS" automatically fills in New and Free shipping, because the item that I just sold had both of those atributes and it was neither New or did I intend on Free shipping.  My fault for not checking the listing better, but, If eBay does this it should not be happening.  

The listing I took from was not New nor was it Free Shipping.

I won't ever use that way or do that again!

Change the channel!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

It may default to your last listing.

Prov 20:14 It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

That happens but you know now. Sometimes a listing can be buggy; when I create a listing and preview it, then go back to edit, the large picture option is now checked where it wasn't before, adding costs to the listing, so I have to uncheck it-this has happened repeatedly and it seems a deliberate bug!

The only thing you can do is double check every new listing because of what you are saying, then check it again after posting because you can revise it still.

ON VACATION
GONE FISHING
BACK AT 6
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I don't like that eBay fills things in automatically.  It is a subject I know on these boards many times.  There are so many places that need checking because of the Auto Fill In by eBay.  They should be left blank and red flagged or red type for us to be forced to fill in.  The auto fill in  only sets up eBay's bad reputation as a seller venu if the information is wrong and sets up the seller as a bad one for our unintended mistakes.  I will be double checking my listings today.

Change the channel!
Message 4 of 4
latest reply