cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dealing with frequent refund requests

Can sellers refuse bids from trouble bidders? One buyer returned 3 of 4 Certified pcgs mirgan dollars in OGH holders from me in 2 days. Obvioysly a very uneducated budder. Can i exclude this person from my future auctions?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Of course you can.  Just add him to your blocked bidder list.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BidderBlockLogin

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Of course you can.  Just add him to your blocked bidder list.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BidderBlockLogin

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Thank you emerald40!!!

Been ebaying since 2001 but didnt know this! This dude is not all there. Many thx to you for sharing!!

dreils100

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Feel free to report them as well.  I just had my first report experience after 5 years 2 months ago.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Why should he report the buyer? He has a 2 week return and that means the buyer can return for any reason. Of course the report buyer means nothing now that the sellers have abused it so much.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Thx xglo!  I didnt know there was a "report" procedure.  I did permit returns, but i think Ebay kind of forces sellers  to effectively do so anyway.

This is a difficult and unknowlegeable buyer so I will simply block their future bids. Thank you, though!!

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

The link below is information on how to cancel any existing bids your problem buyer has made before you were able to block him.

https://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/manage_bidders_ov.html

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Thx fashunu!  I didn't know that either.  He hasn't currently bid on my current auctions, but this is valuable info for the future! 

Glad that Ebay supports sellers in this way!  I was getting very dejected by the prospects of problem bidders wasting my time and shipping materials.  I love this Ebay Community Forumn!  Thank you all!

dreils100

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

How about returning everything they buy willy nilly and blaming the reason as a SNAD/INAD which hurts the seller's account because they just have remorse which is listed under, "circumventing return policy?"  If buyers weren't allowed to abuse sellers with the help of ebay, we wouldn't need the pointless report button.  Maybe I'm tired of someone that can't ask a question, can't read a friggin listing,  and can't get their lazy, stupid self to the mall 15 minutes away, and try things on especially if they know they have certain problem areas like bigger boobs, a tummy, etc.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply