cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support on Facebook

Do you need to join Facebook in order to contact eBay Customer Support there?

Can someone provide a link or explain how to contact them?

TIA

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes, you need a facebook account.

Then you would go to this page and send a message:

https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness/

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Yes, you need a facebook account.

Then you would go to this page and send a message:

https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness/

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thank you for the prompt reply

👍👍

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I joined FB once specifically for the ebay reps help there. It was great. Other than that I don't use it.

After creating an account be sure to un-check all of the FB email alert options or they will spam the heck out of you with "you might know so-and-so" alerts. I guess you could use an alternate email addy, but after turning off the alerts it's fine.

I don't use FB otherwise but keep that account open in case I need it again. The reps there are far and away better than the ebay phone guys. They can really help. Good luck~

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you for the info....

Ya.... I'm not a much of a facebook fan but hear nothing but good things about the eBay CS there so I may do as you have done....

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

the fact that ebay forces sellers to engage with a rival marketplace to get decent customer service is one of the stupidest things that I have ever seen

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Keep in mind you don't have to give any real details beyond an email address to sign up, and you don't have to interact with Facebook in any other way to use it for that purpose.  I have an account on Facebook using my work email address only for that purpose and don't use it for anything else.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply