cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic View - we want it back (at least as an option)!

Why does eBay always change graphics to worse? This new design is a complete disaster.

Please return classic view.

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Classic View - we want it back (at least as an option)!

I so agree, I cannot stand it, it is difficult..  I hope we will be given an option..

Message 2 of 26
latest reply

Same here, I agree. At least give an option. This is awful.

Message 3 of 26
latest reply

@la-vita 

I tagged your post so that you can see that there are MANY MANY unhappy sellers in regards to this needless change (needless for us seller's anyway.)

Check out all of the tagged posts. Some of them are extremely well written and concise.

Message 4 of 26
latest reply

@la-vita @iamoob1 @cbow4764 

Okay all...there is going to be the Weekly Chat with eBay Staff.  It is this Wednesday, 03.24.2021 at 1 PM PT

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Community-Chat-03-24-2021-1-00-pm-PT-General-Topics/m-p/317258...

Please pass it along to everyone - FLOOD THE CHAT WITH NON STOP COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS NEW ALL SELLING PAGE!  Let them know how user unfriendly this new format is...

Just because something "WORKS" does not mean that it works WELL. (and it does not work for us.)

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

I agree 100% The classic view is much easier on the eyes

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

Hate this new look go back to the classic view! Give the eBayer's (sellers) the option!! It the "Classic View" was excellent. Every time eBay algorism automatically switched to the "new look", I immediately switched to the classic view...now its forced down your throat...going to be "new look" which is awful...come on eBa!!!  

Message 7 of 26
latest reply

The new version just hurts my eyes! Everything was comfortable, compact and functional. Why improve on something that works great?! Who is it for? I would really like to see someone happy with this new version.
I don't need a Seller Hub at all, the salesperson should be able to choose.
I'm upset all day.

Message 8 of 26
latest reply

I LOVED the classic view.  It is taking me 5 times longer to do anything with this awful mess!  And it is a mess!!  Did anyone know this was going to happen?  Sales are below last year and now this.  I don't think I can handle this new and improved - it certainly isn't an improvement.

Message 9 of 26
latest reply

I totally agree with all of the posts concerning the new selling, it does nothing to help sellers. You cannot list from it,cannot end an item,cannot send it to online auction. I feel like canceling my account and keeping the few knives I have left. I buy as much as I sell if e -bay does not change back to the old classic view with all of the options we had before. I will cancel my account MAD AS HELL , by the way one of my listing disappeared and is no where to be found. E bay if it's not broke DON'T  change it.

Message 10 of 26
latest reply

I totally agree; I prefer the classic view - it made it so much easier for me to manage my listings.  I hope we have the option to switch to classic view.  I can't find that option anywhere anymore....

Message 11 of 26
latest reply

Agreed.  Everything I need to see on one page instead of having to click, click and click to see things.

Message 12 of 26
latest reply

I HATE the new look. Click, click,click. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK

Message 13 of 26
latest reply

Tabs everywhere...clickity-click-click and man...the scrollin' scrollin scrollin' - can only see 3 to 4 items at a time on my screen...if you have 100 items for sale, you'd have to scroll 30+ times to get to the end of it all.

........clickity-click-click-clickity-click-click-clickity-click-click-clickity-click-click-clickity-click-click............

Message 14 of 26
latest reply

Agree, most everything on one page. Attend chat tomorrow. Ebay at least give us the option

Message 15 of 26
latest reply