cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic Seller View in My eBay is gone forever :(

I woke up today and now the classic view that used to be my ebay dashboard under All Selling is now this stupid blank interface with no information is the new "All Selling" look. All of the listings, previously sold, currently selling, everything is all gone and it used to be here yesterday. See here: https://i.imgur.com/K1fqPYK.png

So that's it. So long ebay. It's been 15 years but you done f'ed up and now we can't sell or work properly on ebay anymore. It's already bad enough that you let buyers force returns on us and send us sawdust in return for a $500 motherboard and nothing happens to the buyers but now this is too far. I'm never selling on ebay again because it's unusable now. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

probably I will stop selling on ebay( was 15  years)   VERY UPSET !!!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

YES! This is a mess. I have always had it set up so that when I went to "My eBay" the first thing I would see was what I was selling or sold. Then the other day I went to "My eBay" and it started asking me to switch to the new seller hub or whatever its called. It consisted  of a page of blocks of useless information I do not need. There was no way to easily get to what I was selling. I opted out. Then when I would get on "My eBay" my watch list was the only thing I could see. I had to click this and that and then find the small "active" link to get to what I was selling. So deleted everything in my watch list, removed everything I could just so I might can see what I am selling on "My eBay" and now its just a blank white space. Ebay would rather have a big blank white space rather than just show me, easily , what I was selling or sold. I've been buying and selling on eBay since the late 1990's, this is the worst it has been. I'm not putting anything else in my watch list and in fact am looking at other online sites similar to eBay to list my work. I don't understand, everything was working just fine. They have changed things a few times over the years and it was always for the worse, this time they have made "My eBay" unusable. I'm sure someone will say just give it a chance, you need to do this, you need to do that, blah blah blah....I don't have time to figure out a whole new eBay way, especially when it makes no sense and is unusable and it worked fine before. There are many other choices now. Ebay is about dead to me and I have made a bunch of money for them over the years. We really are in the age of stupidity.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply