cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check those rates!

Maybe I’m the last one to know, but wow ground advantage rates are really good. Of course, only if you are using the eBay (or similar) discounts.

I sell a lot of records, and usually use media mail. But ground advantage is really pretty cheap. I just checked today – because I had a large order of multiple records, and it was fairly heavy.  I’m glad I scrolled down, but do wonder how much I’ve lost out on over the past few months.

IMG_2724.png

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Check those rates!

Yeah pirate ship has been offering those amazing cubic deals for quite a while. A lot of us have posted so many times to tell people to go use pirate ship but so many just didn't seem to want to put in the effort. It's good they're finally getting those deals now directly from eBay.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@powell-memorabilia 

Also very impressed.  I shipped two items to Hawaii on Saturday.  They are out for delivery today.  Good job! Now if I could just get my mail delivered now and then to my residence I'd be really happy.  USPS service in my neighborhood...terrible. 

Happy Selling!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yeah pirate ship has been offering those amazing cubic deals for quite a while. A lot of us have posted so many times to tell people to go use pirate ship but so many just didn't seem to want to put in the effort. It's good they're finally getting those deals now directly from eBay.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Glad you looked and found a better and faster shipping method.

It will fluctuate though depending on weight and zone so you might find Media Mail cheaper some times (although slower) 

eBay announced cheaper rates for GA in this post:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/New-lower-rates-on-eBay-Labels-for-USPS-Ground-Advantage... 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@powell-memorabilia wrote: ....  I’m glad I scrolled down, but do wonder how much I’ve lost out on over the past few months.

Don't fret too much.  These lovely low Cubic rates for eBay shipping labels for Priority and Ground Advantage went into effect on January 21, 2024.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply