cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged Insertion Fees When I Still Have Free Listings

All the sudden I'm being charged 0.30 to list when I still have free lisings. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Charged Insertion Fees When I Still Have Free Listings

The offer is for auction-format listings.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Are you sure you do? When I look at your listings, I see more than 50 that were listed since March 1.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I had one of those 100 free listings offers that was set to expire on the 10th. I could have miscalculated I guess. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

The offer is for auction-format listings.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

You're right. I should have noticed that. It's official, I'm an idiot. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

It happened to me last week, on February 28.
I had taken advantage of using some of two different promos, and when they ended, I still had 11 free listings from my usual 50 free per month.
I was working on a listing and noticed the .30 fee, so I saved it as a draft and called eBay.
The reps kept escalating it, and finally, the third rep i talked to said yes, there was a glitch on the eBay system and that LOTS of people were calling. She said it might take 24 hours to fix, so that I should wait to list. I pointed out that doing so would mean I would lose my 11 remaining free listings, as 24 hours would be March 1. She said she saw what I meant. So, she told me to list and she would call the next day and credit all the fees. However, when I checked about an hour later, the issue had been fixed, so I did my 11 listings. The rep kept her word and both called and emailed me, and said that since the issue had be fixed, she didn't need to refund me.
Long story long, I would call eBay to have them check into it.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply