cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Category Changes. Gallery Plus Charges. I HATE eBay right now!

I have a store with 17,000 listings. Most are in the new categories that were changed. I have spent many hours adding item specifics to my listings. Guess what? Most of them have disappeared! My listings are in the wrong categories. Example: an antique transferware platter is now listed in Decorative Collectibles> Vases. Duh! Now Ebay wants me to add the item specifics again & there are so many they want that we might as well not have an item description! Is eBay going to compensate us for our time in doing this? I went to relist a vintage doll yesterday. They asked for the era. I clicked on the drop down list & the only result I got was PREHISTORIC! You can't make this stuff up! Not to mention that I have been charged for over 300
Gallery Plus listings at $1.00 each. I called yesterday to find eBay is aware of it & will give the money back in a few days. Well, when? That money should be in my payouts today. What am I supposed to do for money? Will I get interest on the free loan I have been mandated to give eBay? Or will they work the credit in time for the weekend, when Managed Payments won't be sent til Monday or Tuesday? Who is in charge of implementing these ridiculous changes? I absolutely HATE eBay right now!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Category Changes. Gallery Plus Charges. I HATE eBay right now!

Join the Club, Dear! This INSANITY is freaking ALL Sellers out! See my WHY OH WHY post. Use the Bulk Revise tool and UNCHECK those Gallery Plus Boxes asap.

I have to Revise ALL of my listings as do most of us. Ebay retired hundreds of cats and moved our stuff to ridiculous categories.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

PLUS, Item Specifics have to be re-done. It's a Freaking Nightmare and instead of listing for the Holiday Season, OUR MOST PROFITABLE TIME OF YEAR, we will now be spending hours/weeks revising our existing ones. I was so depressed yesterday that I went back to bed and watched movies.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Where do you store 17000 plus items?

That's a lot of stuff to look after 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply