cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash withdraw limit in paypal

I currently sell on ebay and have used paypal since april 2016.  Not sure if this is something I missed or it has just happened.  I logged into paypal and it said I was near my 1,000.00 withdraw limit for the current 30 days.  When I joined paypal I had my cash withdraw limits lifted.   When I click on the link to remove limit, it takes me to the page that says I am verified and there is nothing there I can do to remove the limit.  I go to do a with draw and it said I only have 45.00 I can withdraw for this month and has a link there ot lift the limit.  I click on it and it takes me to the summary page.  There also is nothing to show the withdraws during this period or balance available building up to the 1,000.00 .  Anyone have any thoughts on this or is this some glitch within paypal

Thanks

Leigh Ann Price

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hi Leigh Ann. I would call PayPal and talk to a live human being. I haven't heard of withdrawal limits but i am a part time seller. Their Customer Service is pretty good so i know they'll be able to help. Good luck!

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

If you find out let us know. If this is something new I will start transferring paypal to my bank account and never keep over $1000 in paypal.

There was never yet an uninteresting life. Such a thing is an impossibility. Inside of the dullest exterior there is a drama, a comedy and a tragedy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Good grief. 

I'm going over to preypal right now and withdraw a thousand. Not their &^#%$! money! 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The only time this happened to me was when there was a case against me (worked out in my favor, so no big deal).  Didja check the resolution center link?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I dont have a case against me either. A page now pops up and says I am verified but it also is still showing a link to lift limit and it goes to page that says verified just like before. I was able to take out 100.00 even though it stated I would be at my monthly limit at 45.00. I will try to call them tomorrow.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

As a seller you're supposed to have a Paypal Business account, for which there should be no limits. Maybe for brand-new sellers or those with open complaints, but otherwise you should be able to maintain a zero balance if you wish.

It helps to have multiple back-up funding sources (bank account, debit card, credit card) and to provide your SSN or EIN.

~~C~~
My Glass Duchess
Quoting Mom: In polite society, "hey" is for horses.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply