cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant leave feedback for buyers

Hello All:  Lately I can't seem to find the link to leave feedback for my buyers.  The big blue "leave feedback" button on the item disappears after the buyer posts feedback.  The "Leave Feedback" button at the top of the Sold Items page doesnt bring up the items that buyers have already left feedback on.  It seems that if you dont post feedback before the buyer does, you cant do it at all.  Anyone else seeing this?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cant leave feedback for buyers

After checking all my settings, I found that my feedback was set to automatically leave feedback for buyers once they had left it for me.

So, feedback had been left, I just didn't do it myself so the option to leave it was not available. 

I don't recall ever setting it up that way, but I have found the cause of my concern. 

Thanks for the suggestions, ezb

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

You should be able to leave feedback for all items that are eligible to receive feedback here:

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/leave_feedback

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Nope, not there.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

The page linked above only shows a certain number of transactions. You can filter at the top between sales and purchases which might help. Otherwise, just go to your orders page and click on the Actions drop down to the left of the item. Choose "leave feedback" from the menu.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

After checking all my settings, I found that my feedback was set to automatically leave feedback for buyers once they had left it for me.

So, feedback had been left, I just didn't do it myself so the option to leave it was not available. 

I don't recall ever setting it up that way, but I have found the cause of my concern. 

Thanks for the suggestions, ezb

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

YES  I am having the same problems.  I have tried to sort it out. EBAY NEVER HELPS.  nellie-bly

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

YES I am having the same problems. I have tried to sort it out. EBAY NEVER HELPS.

What happens when you try to leave feedback, and what things have you tried?

You appear to have left at least twenty feedback ratings in the last month. Is your account set to leave feedback for your buyers automatically upon receiving feedback as the original poster's was?

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply