cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer requests a special prder from me, how would I invoice the order as it is not listed

I have a customer that is interested in purchasing baby formula from me.  She has won several auctions from me and been a great customer.  She is requesting an order that I have not listed and told me the price she is willing to pay.  I am willing to accept it but do not know how to invoice this buyer as it is not a listing.  I do not want to list it as I am afraid someone else may buy it before she could get to it.  Please advise

Thanks

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Buyer requests a special prder from me, how would I invoice the order as it is not listed

List it with a high price and a best offer, then have your buyer make the offer at the price you agreed on

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Buyer requests a special prder from me, how would I invoice the order as it is not listed

List it with a high price and a best offer, then have your buyer make the offer at the price you agreed on
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Don't send or receive personal info. Only sell through a listing. You may be putting your account at risk if you are planning to sell outside ebay. Follow the above instuctions.

Prov 20:14 It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Thank you I never thought of that. I will do that!
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Coordinate with the buyer when you're going to list to make sure they're available.  Then send them the item number as soon as you get it.  They can find the listing that way before it gets indexed for searches.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@glenholstea_0 wrote:

I do the same as Glenholstea suggests.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Make the buy it now as it has been agreed by both of you, put all of the relevant stuff in there, what they get, what they don't get, the photos and the terms and save the listing for later. Agree on a time with that buyer so they are online and someone else doesn't get it first (Murphy's law huh?). When that time comes, go into your listing and "List it now" and then send them the link right away.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

List it with an exorbitant price and best offer.

Have your customer submit a Best Offer for the price you agree on, then you can accept it and she can pay.

You need to do this so the transaction is on Ebay as you could get sanctioned if it is not.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply