cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer making an offer

Hi,

I do not have this listing set up with "Best offer", but someone is making me an offer.  I want to accept it.

In the past when someone sent you a question, there was an offer button.  How can I accept this offer now, without having that feature set up or changing the price in my listing?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Buyer making an offer

@tweetystwades

Is your listing multi-variation or in the motors→vehicle catgeory? If not then the option should be available.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/private_offer.html

The longer I'm on eBay, the more convinced I am that idiocy in the world is growing at an alarming rate. No where is it more visible than the view from eBay itself.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@tweetystwades

If your item is fixed price without the best offer option and you receive an email communication from another member, requesting to make an offer. When you click "reply" to that message you should see the option to "send offer" either in the upper LH corner or lower corner of the reply email, unless eBay has once again changed things.

The longer I'm on eBay, the more convinced I am that idiocy in the world is growing at an alarming rate. No where is it more visible than the view from eBay itself.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yes, I've looked everywhere on this page and it is not there. I know it use to be.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@tweetystwades

Is your listing multi-variation or in the motors→vehicle catgeory? If not then the option should be available.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/private_offer.html

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You got it!!  I just now realized that was why, it's a multi variation listing. 

Thank you!!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply