cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barely any sales & ANOTHER INR???!!!!

Very sick of this!   Does not seem to happen on Marketplace when I mail items!   They always receive their purchases.  Buyer lives less than 90 mins away.  Filed an INR today.  Lying or CP is just doing a rotten job?!  Now I NEED a sale so I can refund before the deadline or it goes against me.  It would be the last time it goes against me.  I'm not putting up with this nonsense anymore.  Best of luck to all.      

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

What does the tracking say?

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Bless your heart. I don't see anything really super pricey that has sold... hopefully you'll get that sale before that overdraft. 🤞

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Hope you get that needed sale & more!!, Good Luck!!

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

@sakic92710 wrote:

Buyer lives less than 90 mins away.  Filed an INR today.  Lying or CP is just doing a rotten job?!      

Was this for the Elvis Presley ticket? Your listing shows the Shipping as Canada Post Tracked Packet. What does the tracking show?

Prior to that was a poker coin shipped in late March, but again that was offered with tracking, so if that's the problem item, what is showing for the tracking there?

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Well, you know, when you ship items on Marketplace, they're delivered by genies that emerge from an oil lamp to deliver your package, so that's the difference.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

There is no tracking.  Item sold for a total cost of $15 Cdn.  Tracking = $12-13 just on it's own.  Mailed within Canada & should have arrived within 4-5 days!

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

It was the coin.  Shipped within Canada - no tracking offered.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Maybe it's being delivered by Moose Express.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Your usual pointless reply, I see.   lol

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Well you know, pointless replies to a pointless post......

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Then why read it & comment?

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Because I'm still trying to figure out why you're still on eBay, despite your repeated threats to leave - and this appears to be the latest installment in your on-going series.  I think in Canada, that's known as "Crying Moose."

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Is there tracking proving delivery? Enter the tracking # and info in the INR case.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

@sakic92710 

ya.... what's the tracking say?? Lol lol lol

Message 15 of 16
latest reply