cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auction end time

I like to start my auctions around 7pm I'm in the central time zone. And I have noticed my auctions are ending at a complete different time. Like today I had an item that I started around 7:30pm and it ended today around 1pm. Does anyone know why this would happen and how I can correct it. Thank you Lisa

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Auction end time

Nope, that does not happen. Recheck when you started your auction. One possibly is you did not realize you had a "timed" start to your auction. The only thing that would ever be different from the time you started is Ebay uses Pacific time.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@lisachair wrote:

...  today I had an item that I started around 7:30pm and it ended today around 1pm. Does anyone know why this would happen and how I can correct it. Thank you Lisa

The bid history on the auction for the bisque doll shows that it started and ended at 11:09 AM Pacific time, which is 1:09 PM Central.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

The auction that ended today started at  11 09 a.m. pdt

Starting price
$89.99
17 Apr 2023 at 11:09:08am PDT
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

You may like to start your auctions around 7:00pm central time, but you started this one at 1:09pm central time.  Which is around 7:00pm central time if you're looking at the really big picture.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I dont believe I had a set start time but it is possible. Though I know for sure it was after 7pm when I hit list item from my phone.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply