cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Issues/Selling

I've been a member since 1999 and have never posted here, but things that have happened lately listing & selling items have made the experience very frustrating. For starters, listing items on the app. You list some items, they appear, disappear and reappear when you you do a search for them. I discovered this after an item I listed had no hits the day after being listed, despite showing up in the search results initially. Relisting did not change anything. This also happened with another item I listed and I ended up just pulling both. Neither was anything banned, etc.

Another major problem with the app is how it overrides settings on the auction without you even knowing. Example: you list an item with the app, you don't get the option to deny best offers & require immediate payment. So I always have to go to the desktop version to set that. Then it gets better. If I go into the app and change the price or set a best offer price, "immediate payment required" becomes unchecked yet AGAIN.  You have to go back to the desktop and recheck the box apparently. This just happened on an item sold this morning to a buyer with no feedback. I am considering cancelling the order and relisting unless I get payment today. If that is a problem, it's of Ebay's doing, not mine.

What good is the app if you still have to use both the app and web site to list an item? Ebay fix your app! 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0