and then this

IMG_0784.JPG

Something new or a test.

anybody else seeing this?

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Anyone else seeing this?

May be worth noting here that eBay actually got rid of the cash on pick up option all together in Germany in September 2023 - they can still offer local pick up, but the payment has to go through the standard eBay payment processing.

The main reason provided for that change was...payments processed through eBay are more secure.

Message 31 of 34
latest reply

@evry1nositswindy  I just relisted the "test" book (Ben and Me, Little Golden Book, overpriced so it does not sell).

I chose all three of the options (check, M/O, cash on local pickup) but I don't see any indication that my listing actually incorporated those choices into the listing when it went live (nor was there any notice before it went live that there was any problem with the listing.

If you get a chance, take a look at it...maybe others are seeing something different?

And maybe try putting it in your cart to see if ebay provides a choice of check etc once it is in the cart?

I'll probably take the listing down later tonight.

Message 32 of 34
latest reply

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques I looked at the listing.  Local pick up was not added.  I only see the usual payment types.  I put it in my cart and only saw combined shipping mentioned.  I did not go to the payment page.  So I'm going with glitch.  Nice test!

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 33 of 34
latest reply

Thanks. Hopefully eBay will confirm soon 

Message 34 of 34
latest reply