cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else havin Bulk Editor/Relisting issues?

As I'm relisting (and revising) today, I'm changing my Flat Charge FC rates, but I don't know all of the weights.  When I try to pull up the package specs individually, I keep getting "There was a system problem.  Please click OK and try again later."

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

(I'm obtaining the info from TurboLister at least, but it's a pain in the tuchas)

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

For the past few weeks I've had trouble with bulk editor telling me that one or two listings weren't submitted due to some sort of programming error. Some times I can go back and correct them and sometimes not. One said it wasn't formatted correctly - when I opened it - it said I needed to add a ship cost. The ship cost of $7.20 was already in the box - but I had to delete it - re enter it and wait till it swirled. This was using IE and I've had problems connecting or going to other pages the past couple of weeks. No problems with any other browser. Makes me wonder if buyers are having issues too.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I'm thinking the servers are probably choking on everyone bulk editing listings to account for the new zoned 1st class postage change that takes effect tomorrow (or midnight tonight).
Déjà Moo: The strange feeling that I've heard this bull before...
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@tunicaslot 

I hate when that happens, and it happens too often.  Oh so sorry not all of your listings were submitted due to errors.  What errors?!?!  Pfft.

@moo*cow*corner 

I would almost agree with that, but I'm having no issues changing the shipping price/format, description, duration or anything else... just the stupid package dimensions/weight - which I don't even want to change.  I just want to look at it.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I don't think it's unusual for the whole thing to be struggling under the load. I can see where such a huge change is likely to be taking all of the resources to even try to handle, even two weeks ahead of time. The stupid thing may just be throwing random errors, because all of the available resources are otherwise occupied.

I'm just office chair spitballing here, there's folks here a lot more knowledgeable in these things than I am.

I feel your frustration, though, and send my sympathies. I'm somewhat lucky (??) in the sense that I don't do much 1st class shipping, and can adjust when I list a qualifying item, and do it at my leisure.

Fixing platform/infrastructure issues is supposed to be prioritized in 2019, and I do hope they weren't kidding. We shall see, eh?

Déjà Moo: The strange feeling that I've heard this bull before...
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Your take is probably right moo - as you know more about tech than I do - but this problem combined with the problem signing in or not being able to sign in some of us have experienced - is leading to a "Bad Selling Experience" so I do hope what they have talk about comes to pass as well as changing things up and fixing things.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Well I got through all of the shipping price edits despite being able to see the weights.  I had about 100 to do.

But I did find 3 substantial errors that I was able to fix.  

One took what should have been $4.99 shipping to $9.44.  No wonder it hasn't sold!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply