cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any other sellers unable to send coupons?

I have sent coupons that I made in the past to customers from my paid and shipped orders. But now every time i try to select the coupon to send it says unable to load coupon selection please close this page and try again. Not being able to send coupons before the biggest sales season of the year is a huge issue. That over 500 customers that wont get the coupons I promised for the holidays. So I hope eBay is ready to take all of those disappointed customer calls during rush season. Ill attach a photo to show what's going on and I contacted eBay directly about the issue over a week ago. There's also a forum forming with customers mad because of codes not working. Some are threatening to take legal action if eBay don't make up for the fake code they got or buggy code I'm not really sure why there not working. But one thing for sure is eBay will lose millions in the next 2 months if they don't get the coupons straitened out. Or start sending eBay paid 10% off coupons to make it right. eBay would still make money on every sale. But I don't think the sellers should take the hit for this massive screw up. Fix it and make it right because that's what eBay would expect from a seller so we hold you to the same standard. I'm sure this is a site wide problem not just a issue for me and its obviously the same issue effecting the use of the coupons. Cause and effect is what that's called. if i can access them to send them then the customers and eBay cant access the codes to process them at checkout. Here is a pic of the message i get.

Manage paid and shipped orders — eBay Seller Hub - Google Chrome 11_13_2021 11_32_33 PM.png

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Any other sellers unable to send coupons?

I have a stored coupon and I just tried to send it to a Buyer from today and it worked.

Have you tried a different browser?  Are you trying from a desktop/laptop or your phone?

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I've tried it from my phone and a pc and have tried clearing my cache and cookies. Then I tried going through different ways to send coupons in my seller hub and it wont let me no matter what i do. I guess ill try deleting my old coupons and making new but I'm sure this wont go over well with customers who have a active coupon code now. But I'm out of options of how to fix this issue. I haven't even gotten any kind of help from eBay after calling. Hope it works .

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Not sure if this ever resolved for you, but I am experiencing an issue with sending coupons to buyers individually as well. My issue is slightly different, as the option to do so is simply still grayed out as far back as 90 days. Customer service said they would put in a ticket and to check if it works in 72 hours 🙄

Message 4 of 4
latest reply