cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any other sellers have sold auctions today just DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY?!

This is crazy, most of my sold items today are no where in site, even a buyer said they had vanished. They decided they weren't going to buy from me now because I was so stressed about it, but COME ON, I do this for a living and I have bills to paid. I called ebay and they said they are working on it.. YET NO announcments on this. I know I can't be the only one and if I am the only one, then something is seriously wrong. I am so sick over this, it is not right.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

there was a recent time I bought an item & it would not appear as a purchase in my purchase history  --- as its usual pace of insertion.  Rather, a delay of time -- until the "Purchase History" showed of my purchase;  I paid far quicker.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

most of my sold items today are no where in site, even a buyer said they had vanished.

How many items listings ended today and how many can't you find?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I see 22 sold items for you today.

I have also learned that I'm obviously selling the wrong kind of stuff lol

Are they not on your orders page?   https://www.ebay.com/sh/ord/?filter=status:ALL_ORDERS

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I also show 22 items sold and totally agree with Southern…lol

Message 5 of 5
latest reply