cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding photos to my listing page

I got a new iphone.  I have tried many ways to import pictures to my computer with no luck, only frustration.  Verizon sales person told me I cannot import pictures from my iphone to my computer.  I was told my phone and Dell computer were not compatible for importing pictures.  Was told I needed a Mac.  Also told I could email photos to me and then import from email.  Did you have the same experience?  How did  you get pictures from your iphone to your computer?  I must be doing something wrong.  I couldn't get any help from websites except telling me to do the same thing I have done in the past with my old phone.  This is ridiculous!  Help!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Adding photos to my listing page

Send your photos via email to your computer.  That's what i do.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I also email my photos to my PC. But the majority of the time i simply use the eBay app on my iphone and then add the photos to my listing form from my photo library. I only use the app to load the pictures. I use the Advanced Listing tool for the rest of my listing. Good luck and hope you find a good solution for your needs.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I use an app called AirDroid. It downloads photos from my Samsung phone to my Apple computer, so hopefully it will work in your situation.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

If you have access your eBay account on your iPhone, you can draft a sale. Then, add the pics. Save the draft and you can use your computer to finish the listing. Easy day.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I personally sync all my iPhone photos to Dropbox using the iPhone app. I then do all my eBay listings from my PC. (Not a Mac). Dropbox is installed on the PC, so any photo I take on the iPhone shows up on the PC automatically.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I often type up my listings on my PC then save them as a draft and use my phone to upload the photos into the draft listing.  My stuff doesn't always talk to each other either.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Get a digital camera. Phone pictures nearly always look poor in comparison. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@just-that-cute wrote:

I got a new iphone.  I have tried many ways to import pictures to my computer with no luck, only frustration.  Verizon sales person told me I cannot import pictures from my iphone to my computer.  I was told my phone and Dell computer were not compatible for importing pictures.  Was told I needed a Mac.  Also told I could email photos to me and then import from email.  Did you have the same experience?  How did  you get pictures from your iphone to your computer?  I must be doing something wrong.  I couldn't get any help from websites except telling me to do the same thing I have done in the past with my old phone.  This is ridiculous!  Help!

Honestly if it is not to late take that iPhone back and get yourself either a Samsung Galaxy S10 or the Samsung Note 10.

You will find that you will not be constrained by Apple's proprietary limitations. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply