cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account restricted for no apparent reason - please help

Hi everyone, 

I got my account restricted and I don't have access to my founds. I got generic, vague mail that some customers may not received their orders. I guess it's due to problem with tracking of 2 parcels sent from European Union to Australia. Tracking isn't updating after parcel left country of origin, but I got confirmation from the buyer, that the first one in fact was delivered (still waiting for confirmation of second parcel). In mail I got from ebay, there were "tips" what to do to remove restriction on my account - close all cases with buyers (I had none opened), provide fees payment source (already provided), provide tracking (none was missing), pay fees (all payed) and return money to customers that asked for it (none did). I talked to support and replied to that mail to review my case. Customer support said they will replay to ma mail in 48-72 hours, but it's already past that and I got no reply.

Did anyone had similar case? Do I assume correctly, that it's all because of this tracking problem? I have 100% positive feedback so far and no problems with any of my customer. My account is 5 years old so it's also not a new account case. What can I do to remove restrictions and how long can it take?

Best regards for you all

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@mad.moose.studio 

Very sorry for your situation.  This is a US community discussion forum.  You are in Poland.  What applies in your country may not apply here in the US or other countries.  You may be better served by logging out of ebay.com and logging back into perhaps  ebay.com/uk/  Here's the community forum link that may be helpful:

http://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Discussion/ct-p/13

Good luck getting the help and advice you need. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you, I'll try on european group. I would still appreciate feedback if someone had similar situation. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply