cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADDING A ZEBRA LABEL PRINTER BUT EBAYS FORMAT IS TOO LARGE. HOW DO YOU CHANGE IT?

goldnoak
Adventurer

ADDING A ZEBRA LABEL PRINTER BUT EBAYS FORMAT IS TOO LARGE. HOW DO YOU CHANGE IT?

EBAYS DEFAULT LABEL SETUP IS FOR A 8-1/2X11" SHEET AND COMES WITH  ORDER DETAILS ATTACHED

WHICH US TOO BIG FOR ZEBRAS 4"X6" LABELS. iT ONLY TINTS THE BARCODE WITHOUT ADDRESS AND WHEN

TURNING THE IMAGE RIGHT SIDE UP IT STILL HAVE THE ORDER DETAILS ATTACHED AND PRINTS SO TINY TO THE MAILCARRIER CAN'T READ IT AND THEIR SCANNER CAN'T PICK UP THE BARCODEM

HOW DO I REMOVE THE ORDER DETAILS FROM THE IMAGE SINCE ALL I WANT IS THE SHIPPING LABEL WITH THE BARCODE? 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: ADDING A ZEBRA LABEL PRINTER BUT EBAYS FORMAT IS TOO LARGE. HOW DO YOU CHANGE IT?

There are setting in your ebay you can change. You probably will have to change settings on your PC also. Open a label and test print.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: ADDING A ZEBRA LABEL PRINTER BUT EBAYS FORMAT IS TOO LARGE. HOW DO YOU CHANGE IT?

You have to go to Device - Printers and change the setting permanently to 4x6 on your Zebra printer.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I am having the same issue.  The printer is set up correctly and prints a test page just fine.  The Zebra is set up as the default printer and the page size is set to 4x6.  When I bring up the label to print, eBay insists on sizing it for 8.5x11.  I have looked, but can find nowhere to change that.  Message to eBay Help goes unanswered.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

When you open up your PDF to print the label and select the print button, are you changing your printer to the Zebra at that time? If you have set up your Zebra in Devices to print 4x6 you should be ok.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Set your default printer to the Zebra (directions upthread).  When you go to print your label, make sure the print dialog box says "Zebra (whatever model number".  You will see the label preview shift to where your label is filling the proper 4 x 6" space.  Then hit print.  If you don't want your label printer to be your default printer, you can just still change the printer in the print dialog box before hitting 'print' - setting it as default just makes it easier.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 6 of 6
latest reply