cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Seller negative reviews and eBay is not stepping in ?

I bought a pocket watch for my grandson on here. The seller is stocked well with a good inventory of the same.

The item arrived in a crumbled up small plastic pouch in a bubble lined envelope not a box. My disappointment was this item wasn't even examined for working condition. The big hand flops all over it cannot be set. The price is $19.95 plus shipping. The buyer must have paid $5 for it and shipping much less. I took a video if the item but cannot upload it here from an MP3 and I do not know how to convert it. Ebay please see the seller and prevent further disappointments.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: A Seller negative reviews and eBay is not stepping in ?

Ebay offers a Money Back Guarantee. You need to go to the resolution center link found on most eBay pages, and open an Item Not As Described case to get your money back. Don’t delay in doing this. 

By the way, no one from eBay customer service will see your post. Here in the forums it is just buyers and sellers like yourself.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Ebay offers a Money Back Guarantee. You need to go to the resolution center link found on most eBay pages, and open an Item Not As Described case to get your money back. Don’t delay in doing this. 

By the way, no one from eBay customer service will see your post. Here in the forums it is just buyers and sellers like yourself.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@anandexus-shop75 

Stop spamming our boards with posts from other posters!

If you do not stop on your own, I am going to report your posts.

Thank you.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Ebay allows returns. Yu have to open an item not as described case then Ebay will tell you to return for refund.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@hurryagain 

Man you are spot on, they copied this other post from someone else..

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Buying-Selling-Basics/A-Seller-has-84-negative-reviews-and-eBay-is-not...

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thank You

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Why are you plagiarizing community issues from other users and reposting them as your own?

Message 7 of 7
latest reply