cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 free listings and poof gone.

This morning I had a message for 100 free listings dated may 7.  Now poof gone and not available.  What is going on?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: 100 free listings and poof gone.

yep, ebay was kinda late to the party sending it I guess, lol.

Here is what it says , was in my inbox today.

100 more listings with no insertion fees? Yes, please!

Sent:May-07-18 02:24

When is it? 
This Promotion will begin on May 02, 2018 at 00:00:01 PT (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on May 06, 2018 at 23:59:59 PT (11:59PM plus 59 seconds).

It's ok though for me , they run these type promos.  so often and I list so little I usually don't have to pay any insertion fees.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

My message was dated 5/7 but the small print stated the promotion ended 5/6!    i did try to activate just for laughs.    i was told the promotion is over.     Hopefully, they'll give us the 100 listings--and not require we flag down a time machine to use them!    LOL!

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Same situation here.  Why does eBay continue to dangle worthless promotions as well as waste Seller's valuable time with such garbage?  Is there no checking and internal review of anything by eBay Promotions before it is published?  My confidence in eBay's functionality is lowered every day that passes.

ScreenHunter_3732 May. 07 10.02.jpg

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I got the same message offer this morning, expired last night. Not that I could use them, but could have used a few.  Ebay is so sloppy.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Something I will not do is depend on ebay emails for anything.  I received an email this morning informing me I sold a bedspread.  Yay, but it sold on May 4th.   I got an email about my store renewing and the information was completely wrong--they never sent a correction.  I definitely won't depend on an ebay email to let me know about a promotion---I check for them every day.

I just basically delete ebay emails now without bothering to even read them.   

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

This morning I had a message for 100 free listings dated may 7.  Now poof gone and not available.  What is going on?

LOL..one of those "cosmetic" offers  Useful only in your altered reality. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I also got it on another account, Never get them on store account
But mine also came today !! Late and for the heck of it I tried to click it got the big RED  banner that it was expired .
It wasn't in any Promo section prior to this email or messages either so how would one ever know ?

prmo 5-18 100 free.JPG

promo 5-18 100 free 2.JPG

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Did anybody else notice the weird second paragraph in the offer terms?

Source: eBay Q3 2017 Internal Data. 15% lift reflects conversion when moving from no returns to 30-day free returns. Individual results may vary. eBay does not guarantee that each seller will experience the same lift. Free returns: seller pays return shipping no matter the reason for return, with no restocking fee.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply