cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save print format for labels

Hi, first off let me apologize if this question has already been posted but I didn't see it while browsing.

I'm trying to get the print format saved while printing a label.  When I'm at the form to purchase a label, there is an option at the bottom right corner that says "print format"  If I go into this link, it allows me to select a USPS label and then asks if I want to save it as a default.  But it doesn't, so every time I go in to print a label it defaults back to "PDF Unknown Size" as shown in my pic.  Being a seller, this is a lot of extra work on days I need to get a lot of orders out.  Any help is GREATLY appreciatedpdf-preview.JPG

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unable to save print format for labels

@betubid wrote:

Oops, I forgot to mention I did read the solution to change your default printer in your browser which I have already done.... thx

Hi, @betubid. There is currently an open ticket for this now, so we definitely want to get you added to that. Would you please reach out to our agents via the 'contact us' options at the bottom of the page here, so they can get some information from you and get you added. 

Elizabeth,
eBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Oops, I forgot to mention I did read the solution to change your default printer in your browser which I have already done.... thx

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@betubid wrote:

Hi, @betubid. There is currently an open ticket for this now, so we definitely want to get you added to that. Would you please reach out to our agents via the 'contact us' options at the bottom of the page here, so they can get some information from you and get you added. 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 3 of 3
latest reply