cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new Ebay changes are horrible. NOT happy!

Change it back to the way it was!

The new "All Selling" page is NOT good. I'm trying to run a business here and you guys just randomly decided to mess everything up. I cannot find anything that I'm looking for. This is crazy to just up and change everyone's lead page. I will use the Seller Hub when I NEED IT, I don't appreciate this change at all.

Please look through this forum at all the unhappy sellers remarks. This is NOT a good change.

Message 1 of 83
latest reply
82 REPLIES 82

Re: The new Ebay changes are horrible. NOT happy!

I FULLY AGREE,ALL THE CHANGES IN THE LAST YEAR ARE COMPLETELY USELESS,YOU NEED TO BE A SOFTWARE ENGINEER TO USE IT,LIKE THE NUMPY THAT SET IT UP,ITS UNUSEABLE TO THE EVERY DAY USER

Message 61 of 83
latest reply

A waste of time and effort! Poorly designed, too confusing, too complicated, too much wasted space, too many useless, stupid charts and grafts, too much scrolling, searching and hunting for items that used to be right in front of you that are now hidden. I can't wait for the next "improvement".

Message 62 of 83
latest reply

Yes, the Classic Selling page was the best. Another thing I miss is the “note to self”. Now I have to write a note on a piece of paper as a reminder to myself that the item listed is the last one. Not to relist it when it’s sold.

Message 63 of 83
latest reply

Open a new browser window and type in https://www.ebay.com/mys/active the hit return

You should see something like the old sellers window

Message 64 of 83
latest reply

AGREE !!   The new Selling Hub and All selling pages are garbage . . WAAAAAAAAAAAAAy too much scolling and clicking involved.

EBay SUCKS !

Message 65 of 83
latest reply

i agree with everyone else. Terrible. Where's "my ebay" etc? Why have my sales and purchase been utterly hidden? awful

Message 66 of 83
latest reply

Ebay has become all but useless unfortunately. I'm a fairly small seller of phones / radios / electronics who has been on for about 15 years, and between this horrid new format (yeah, it's really bad), and the insane amount of non-paying winning bidders, I've sadly decided to cease all use of the platform. I just "sold" my last item this morning, and of course, have received no payment. Ebay is going the way of Myspace and AOL, it's simply past its expiration date. Kinda sad because it WAS such a cool thing for a long time. Part of the reason they are dying is that things change, I get that. But the bigger part is that its become all about the buyer, to the point where sellers have to endure far too many headaches, and that could have been avoided. The last factor is the increasingly awful format that they keep moving into, it just gets worse and worse every update. Bye all, it was fun for a while, soon to be just a memory I laugh about as time goes by. I truly feel for the bigger sellers who actually try to earn all or part of their living with this site, because things are only going to get worse from here. Best of luck to all.

Message 67 of 83
latest reply

@jsfindustrial Agree with you

Message 68 of 83
latest reply

They should fire all the people in charge. They have ruined ebay. 

Message 69 of 83
latest reply

It's absolute garbage now. Can't find anything, constantly have to close the browser and re-open it because links get stuck, or sometimes even redirected to a page that doesn't exist. Why fix whats not broke?

Message 70 of 83
latest reply

Fire the people in charge. They have really screwed up this time. Is sleepy Joe in charge. He has screwed up everything else. 

Message 71 of 83
latest reply

Ebay does NOT care what sellers think,,,They roll out a new page and give a trial period where they have sellers give their opinon,,,ALL FOR NAUGHT!,,They roll it out anyway,,,They pay big bucks to whomever that has never sold on ebay and are ruining it for ebay sellers that want to keep it simple,,,I call ebay the black hole of time and energy,,,The new seller hub is a nightmare!,,,Great for sellers that need a spreadsheet type of black hole but not for me,,,The thumbnails are so small I cant even see them!!!,,,Full of graphs that have no impact on my every day selling,,,I am perfectly aware of how often I sell,,,I dont need ebay to make a graph for that,,,Sellers have been telling seller for years go back to the original platform,,,THEY ARE NOT LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 72 of 83
latest reply

This is what happens when idiots and morons get together and think they know better than the people who are behind the success of this company.   What a colossal collection of a$$ hats. Took a good thing that moved product and money at the speed of light and  reduced it to a laughing stock.  Looking for alternative now.  

Message 73 of 83
latest reply

"The new "All Selling" page is NOT good."

I miss the old My Ebay selling page a LOT.

Instead of having their web design team come up with "improvements", maybe they can have them

go outside and sweep the sidewalks.

Sometimes I think Google and Ebay are in a race to see who makes their net tools more confusing

and difficult to use.

If you have to have people fight to navigate around the system, you failed as a designer

(I did webpage design).

Message 74 of 83
latest reply

twojoestreecare2013
Adventurer

have u noticed we can no longer promote an item???? and if you have any listings that have gallery plus you now get charged 1.00 per item everytime it relists. NOT WHEN IT SELLS ANYMORE. I was relisting this morning and lost 60.00 half asleep. I was soooo mad. **bleep** man. My name is Joe Brickner on FB if anyone wants to talk. Ebay will be robbing us all if we do not come together and help each other. 

Message 75 of 83
latest reply