cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new Ebay changes are horrible. NOT happy!

Change it back to the way it was!

The new "All Selling" page is NOT good. I'm trying to run a business here and you guys just randomly decided to mess everything up. I cannot find anything that I'm looking for. This is crazy to just up and change everyone's lead page. I will use the Seller Hub when I NEED IT, I don't appreciate this change at all.

Please look through this forum at all the unhappy sellers remarks. This is NOT a good change.

Message 1 of 83
latest reply
82 REPLIES 82

Re: The new Ebay changes are horrible. NOT happy!

Wow, I agree!!  Help!  Help!!  Help!!!

Message 2 of 83
latest reply

I am totally bummed by this - there is no easy way to find anything.  And it keeps going back and then forward.  Its awful.  Again eBay programming is awful!

Message 3 of 83
latest reply

Such amazing **bleep**.  Thanks again for nothing, eBay! 

Message 4 of 83
latest reply

This is awful....change it back to classic view....It's making my job harder to do...NOT easier.

Message 5 of 83
latest reply

More proof ebay HATES its sellers!

Message 6 of 83
latest reply

The new layout and the newer Seller Hub are absolutely inferior to the previous "classic view option and I completely agree... bring back the "classic view" option!

Message 7 of 83
latest reply

Agree totally - what a friggin nightmare.  1st - good til cancelled, 2nd - managed payments, 3rd - my all selling page-----let's drive all the sellers away - sounds like good business advise to me.  Took me over an hour to flip through pages and pages and pages of listings to find the one I needed to edit.  Glad my time is of no value.  What used to be a very enjoyable experience is NOT anymore - it's turned into a rediculous, time-consuming chore.

Message 8 of 83
latest reply

My God - now the feedback has changed too(of course, that used to be real simple, also) - If buyers are having as many problems as sellers - no wonder  sales have plummeted - ONCE AGAIN - MAKES NO SENSE

Message 9 of 83
latest reply

THINGS ARE REALLY GOOD ON EBAY. NO SELL AN ITEM ANY MORE, NO SOLD A ITEMS ANY MORE, SOLD 3 ITEMS WENT TO PUT SHIPPING AND TRACKING ON. HAD TO PUT MY EBAY NAME AND PASSWORD ON  7 TIMES. EVERY TIME I DO SOMETHING GOT TO DO IT AGAIN. NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL YOU ANY MORE. YOU WILL LOSE A LOT OF SELLERS AND BUYERS WITH ALL THIS NEW GREAT THINGS YOU ARE DOING. I HAVE 32 FRIENDS THAT HAVE QUIT EBAY. PLEASE PUT THINGS BACK LIKE THEY WHERE. THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK. JT

Message 10 of 83
latest reply

Just started selling again recently. What a miserable platform this has become. It's not just that they change things on a whim, but that they obviously don't care at all about consumer feedback. If they did I would actually be able to see useful details on my selling page, like what the price of my items are. ::SMH::

Message 11 of 83
latest reply

Like many other sellers, I am extremely annoyed that ebay has removed the option to switch back to the classic view.  There is far too much useless information on the seller hub format which we do not need and takes up so much of the screen.  Classic view was so user friendly, I could see how many auctions were ending that day, what I needed to post, how many items were offered as a second chance, how many feedback I needed to leave, etc.  Now all my auction listings are down the page and I have wasted so much time searching for the things we found easily on the classic view.  I am so frustrated and have wasted hours trying to do the most simple tasks, so please give us the option to return to the classic view.  We don't mind minor changes or tweaks but to change the whole layout overnight is just not fair.  Ebay, please listen to your customers!!!

Message 12 of 83
latest reply

This has to be one of the worst changes eBay has made... and with no option to still use classic view! It was so simple, so easy to use... why mess with it? if it isn't broken eBay... don't try to fix it!! The payment change will take effect soon too...  

I don't think they will ever listen to sellers...  

Message 13 of 83
latest reply

Make no mistake this is not a partnership and never will be, you are only a number to eBay. When you start trusting eBay is when you get bitten.

eBay will never have your best interest in mind. Diversify as much as possible, try not to over expose yourself to this platform. I promise you will regret it.     

Good Luck  

Message 14 of 83
latest reply

On the Sellers page below the 'Help box', there is the 'Submit Feedback'... it lays out the likes and dislikes of the new seller page, with a 200 capacity comment section (if that's enough)... I wonder if enough sellers submit their feedback, would they listen and change back to classic? 

I'm really hoping they give an option to switch back... I'm really not liking this new page at all!! 😞

Message 15 of 83
latest reply