cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Format & Templates

Hi. I'm new to this forum, so bear with me if I'm on the wrong thread. Today I noticed that some of my listings don't have "volume pricing" on the listing. It also doesn't appear in my templates. In the templates, under "options", the "volume pricing" toggle is turned on but it doesn't give me the option in the template or the already posted listing, to add it.  My sales are all ready way down from last year, I don't need this problem, as the description box already contains volume pricing information. Can anyone help? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

~ Gina ~
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Listing Format & Templates

@gina7125 

In the droplist, at the top right of a post, you can unmark as answered.

The "volume pricing" available to the listing process (at the bottom of the listing form) relates to multiple items in one listing. So it won't be available to single-item listings.

I think you are referring to a different type of promotional discount that can be set up in your account settings, or possibly through other promotional channels like a store, where a buyer can receive a discount when buying from different listings and can combine at checkout.

https://www.ebay.com/ship/prf

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

That makes sense, though it doesn't quite explain the situation.  I haven't changed any settings. Some  of my old listings show the discounts that can apply to purchases in multiple listings - in a column in Seller Hub -  while others don't. I was always able to add this type of discount by clicking a toggle. Now it doesn't  show on new listings. I will take a look at general settings. Thanks for the response.

~ Gina ~
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I'm having the same issue. I see it's been going on since at least last month (I was taking a break from listing so only just noticed this a.m.) but there have been no answers that truly address what we're seeing.  One will say it's because it's only available for sellers with a store, but I HAVE a store); another answer will say it's only available if you have a quantity >1 of the exact same item, which wasn't the case before (though I know there was something available for that scenario, too - that's just not the issue we're having); etc.  It's so frustrating!  As another poster having the same issue mentioned, with sales already plummeting for so many of us, we can't afford another issue like this!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

This thread brings up good points, too. Volume Pricing Discount 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply